Creative Wedding Photography by Neil Parry - North West England
- Cheshire - Chester - North Wales - Modern Vintage Fine Art Reportage
I'm delighted to now be offering 1-2-1 training and mentoring sessions. These sessions are primarily aimed at those who are reasonably new to the wedding photography industry but are open to most experience levels. I want to tailor your session to you and your business needs so we will discuss objectives in advance to make sure that we maximise the time we have together on the day. This won't be an 'introduction to your camera' session, so it's recommended that you have a good understanding of your camera and it's settings before attending please.
* At least 5 hours (starting at 10am), at a popular wedding venue location in the Chester area, on a weekday of your choosing (subject to availability).
* Morning sit down session. Lots to discuss and take in so bring a pad and pen. It's informal and to the point, nothing is off limits. See below for ideas on what can be covered.
* Lunch plus drinks and snacks throughout the session.
* Live shoot with a real couple in the afternoon. Both of us shooting, so a chance to see how I work plus a chance for me to guide/advise you as you capture portfolio material.
* Image review plus a live edit. Here, I will show you exactly how I process my images from start to finish using Abode Lightroom.
Here's an idea of some of the things that we can cover during the morning sit down session:
* Creating a wedding portfolio (that will get you bookings!).
* My wedding day approach from bridal prep to the first dance - creative ideas, tips and solid, sound advice.
* Getting your business off the ground.
* Finding your own style and building a business that you love...and staying happy!
* Portfolio (constructive) critique and a website review.
* How to attract your ideal couples.
* Pricing/what to charge.
* Maximising profits.
* Marketing and advertising.
* Building a large Facebook following.
* Building strong industry relationships.
* Equipment advice.
* Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
* Or anything else you can think of that I've not mentioned!
It probably won't be possible to cover everything listed above in one single morning session, however, do pick out the things that are particularly important to you right now (or feel free to suggest other topics not listed) and I will come up with a plan for us. So, if this all sounds good to you, please complete the form below and let's talk! :-)
1-2-1 sessions can be booked with just a £100 deposit. The remaining balance will then be due two weeks before our session.