Creative Wedding Photography by Neil Parry - North West England
- Cheshire - Chester - North Wales - Modern Vintage Fine Art Reportage
Pre-wedding/engagement shoots are a perfect way for couples to get acquainted with being in front of the camera before the big day. It's also a great way for us to get to know each other a little better and to have a bit of fun! Many couples choose to make use of their images in creative ways both before the wedding as well as on the day itself, for example, your choice of image(s) can be printed and used as 'save the date' cards or as part of the wedding invitations. You could also consider using them as part of the guest book or signing board.
Price: £250(Mon-Fri)or£300(Sat-Sun, subject to availability)
* 1 hour of shooting time, on location.
* At least 50 high resolution images all edited in my creative, signature style, sent to you via a private online link.
* A separate online gallery containing all of your images resized and optimised for use on social media.
* Add on an 18cm x 18cm fine art photo book album for £150or a 25cm x 21cm fine art photo book album for £250.
The prices above are for a pre-wedding shoot within the Chester area. If you wish to have your shoot in a different location this may be possible (depending on distance and availability) but I would just need to add a small travel supplement charge to the total cost. Please contact me for an accurate quote.